Shabby Chic Birthday Girl!

I'm excited to share this card with you today because I love the way it turned out!  I was on a roll in the krafty kave this weekend and saw the challenge over at Kit and Clowder to create a shabby chic card for June!  So off I went!

I love the look of shabby chic but don't often use it but I just got some great papers called Vintage Lace by Bazzill that were perfect for this technique!

 
So I coloured up the Birthday Girl image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps using my Copic markers then cut it out using my oval Nestabilities and sponged around the frame with Tea Dye distress ink!  I also sponged all the patterened papers and the card base is vanilla!

The frame and paper piercing template I used for both the main layer and the sentiment layer are from Stampin' UP.....I love that shape!  The sentiments is from the Wanna Hang? stamp set!



Then I added some pretty accent flowers AND my fave part....the silk ribbon from May Arts!  I used my Bow Easy to make a nice, full double bow with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by.....and happy kraftin'!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So very pretty. I really like the distressed shabby chic look. Hugs, my friend.

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Lovin' that bow!

Tracy Penney said...

Adorable card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...