No Bones About It....

It's challenge day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I can't believe that I've got something to share!!!  It's amazing!  Haha!

This week's challenge is All About Boys!!
Now my creations isn't exactly a boyish card but rather a Valentine type card FOR a boy....that counts, right??



I used the new Cave Kids stamp set along with the new 6x6 Kiss, Kiss paper pad by Crate Paper!  It's a very simple A2 sized card using white for the base and coral cardstock for matting.


I had a great time colouring up this little cave girl and I even finished the inside of the card!  I added a little bone wood button with some linen thread and it was all done!  Super quick!


Remember that our NEW January release is now available at the shop along with this weekend's Frugal Friday SALE!
Happy shoppin'!  And we hope you can join us for this week's fun challenge where YOU could WIN some Krafty Ka$h!!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...