I {heart} YOU!


Just a quick post this morning sharing my card for the latest challenge at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge blog!
This week it's all about Peace and Love and I chose to use one of the stamp sets that is ON SALE right now in our Frugal Friday Specials Sale but only until tomorrow night!


I coloured up I {heart} YOU! with my copic markers to match the wonderful bright colours from the Doodlebug Hello Sunshine paper pad!  I used the sketch from Danielle's challenge from the Krafty Krop last weekend (you still have until tomorrow night to submit to any/all of the challenges).  Love this sketch!  I added some of the coordinating Bright Glitter Sprinkles, I faux stitched around the main image and paper layers using my Copic multiliner and stamped the sentiment!



If you like to share your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' creations, have you heard about our Krafty Friends Blog Hop??  Get all the details here and you can join us!!

Happy kraftin'!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmie Girl. You are still the "Queen of
Color" girl. I can tell which card is yours just by the colors. Jody V.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...