Have a Sunshiney Day!


I'm back with another card for this week's Wonderful Wednesday challenge which is always Anything Goes!

I used one of my fave stamps from the A Sunshiney Day stamp set and the reason I love her is because you can do so many cute things with her dress!  Once I paper pieced it with some sweet patterned paper and this time I choose to add some polka dots with my white poster paint pen!  


This is a very clean and simple design for me and I love the way it turned out....plus it took a lot less time!  I used some patterned papers from one of my fave paper companies, Doodlebug, and doodled around the frame of the main layer.  I added a doodle pop and the sentiment and there ya go!  Love it!



 Wanna WIN?!?!?!? Check out this week's edition of Krafty Tips and Tuts on the KKS Blog by Lee Ann....there's a chance to 
There are also still a few Halloween Kard Kits available!   Remember once these babies are gone, they are GONE!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...