It's a Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge at 

My card features the precious new CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS clear stamp set which I absolutely love!!!  I use some older Simple Stories papers as my colour palette and coloured the images with my Copic markers.


Using oval dies I made a spotlight for the coloured images to be popped up on and added one of the gorgeous sentiments as well.  I added a star outlined with my Stardust gel pen to add some sparkle and finished it off with some wide brown silk ribbon!

There are still a few days left to preorder the next Suprise Krafty Guest Kit that will include a brand new yet to be released stamp set AND you'll get to join the team as a guest designer for the entire month of January!  But you only have until Friday to grab yours!  

Now hop on over to the KKS blog and check out some more inspiration and then join us for this Anything Goes challenge!

Happy kraftin'!


1 comment:

moknowsall said...

just found you through a link on someones blog. lovely cards and love all the colors you use. thanks for sharing.

maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...