Happy Birthday, Momma!!!

Today is a special day!!!
We are celebrating my MOM because it's her BIRTHDAY!!
So we've got a little blog hop for Nana Diana (that's what the krafty team calls her) and I hope you'll enjoy our creations and wish my Mom a very happy birthday!


My card features the new BRIGITTE stamp set! I love this sassy girl!  I coloured her up with my Copic markers and added some Glamour Dust glitter to those fabby bubbles!  I used my Spellbinders for the main layer and matting.  Then I made a fun layout with several different patterned papers....one even has glitter to add to the sparkly look of the card!  I added some gorgeous lace plus a trio of Wild Orchid flowers.  Then I did a circle layer for the sentiment and topped it off with a flower button and some linen thread!

Hop on over to the KKS blog and check out the hop and ALL the amazing creations made in honour of Krafty Girl, Diana today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMA!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...