Let's Play....BEACH BLANKET BINGO!!!

The June Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Release Day is almost here and today we're previewing my FAVE set of the month!  It's a super fun summer stamp set by artist Emilie Goulet!  


Today I've used the fabulous FOX from the set....he looks like he's ready for a fun day at the beach....or by the pool!  He's prepared for those big waves!

I did something a little different when I created this one....completely stepped out of my comfort zone.  Normally I would pick my papers, colour up my image to match and then design the layout of the card.  This time I knew in my mind the scene I wanted to create so I designed the entire layout of the card first and THEN coloured my image!!  And I love the way it turned out!


I used some Echo Park patterned paper for the cloudy sky, three different cardstock for the waves, kraft cardstock for the sand layer and just a circle punch of yellow for the sun!  I stamped one of the fun sentiments directly on the sand layer, added a flip flops charm with some green twine and pop dotted that foxy fox!

Hop on over to the KKS blog to check out all the other inspiration for the new BEACH BLANKET BINGO stamp set....it includes TWO more awesome animal images plus sentiments!  And it will be released tomorrow night at our LIVE Online Release Party so I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...